Microscopía de Fuerza Atómica (AFM)
NanoWizard® 3 BioScience AFM from JPK
A complete solution for your applications:
- High resolution imaging of biological and other soft samples in air or liquid.
- Simultaneous advanced optical and AFM experiments.
- Precise force spectroscopy and force mapping.
- Nanomanipulation or Nanolithography.
- Highest AFM resolution in stand-alone or inverted optical microscope configuration.
- Tip-scanner technology for safe and easy operation in air, gases, and fluids.
- 100x100x15μm³ scan range with lowest noise levels in closed loop.
- All major AFM modes like contact with lateral force, advanced AC modes like non-contact, phase detection, electrical and magnetic imaging modes in liquids or air.
Valor del Servicio:
Típicamente se cobra UF 2 + IVA por hora de uso de instrumento más proporcionalmente 1 cantilever (punta AFM) por cada 4 muestras. El valor de un cantilever es $30.000. Por ej. para el análisis de una muestra se cobra adicionalmente 0,25 x $30.000 = $7.500. Análisis de resultados tiene un valor adicional. La preparación de muestras de nanopartículas individuales o muestras similares sobre un sustrato ultraplano (wafer de Si/SiO2 o similar) y la previa limpieza del sustrato tiene un valor adicional.
Contacto: Prof. Ulrich Volkmann / firstname.lastname@example.org / Fono: +56 2 23544468
Para más información puede visitar la web de servicios.
¡Advertencia compradores de supuestos nanopartículas de cobre!
Hemos detectado la circulación de supuestos informes de análisis nuestros, alterados, manipulados o falsificados, como parte de la información de venta de productos de nanopartículas de cobre. Los informes cuentan con nuestros nombres e incluso pueden contar con las firmas de las personas que realizaron el análisis AFM. Los informes NO corresponden al producto que les ofrecen, sino que fueron sacados de contexto y usados para “certificar” productos que NO están cubiertos por el análisis o la muestra a la cual se refiere el informe.
En caso de dudas, para verificar la autenticidad de su informe, por favor comuníquense con nosotros: (Prof. Dr. Ulrich Volkmann, Email: email@example.com).
Alert message for customers / end-users of copper nanoparticles!
[Key words: copper nanoparticles (Cu-NP), customers, end-user, vendor, copper nanoparticle size, AFM, Cu-NP manufacturer, Cu-NP selling, Cu-NP handling, Cu-NP analysis, shelf-life, Cu-NP lab report, altered, manipulated or falsified reports]
We have detected the existence, circulation and use of altered, manipulated or falsified reports of our AFM analysis executed for supposed manufacturers or sellers of supposed copper nanoparticles (Cu-NP) from Chile.
The reports show de name and institution of the persons who carried out the analysis with Atomic Force Microscopy and may count even with the signatures of these persons. Please be aware that these lab reports, dated from June 2, 2016 or later, do not correspond to the product or batch that may be offered to you. The reports are taken out of the context and generate the impression of a kind of "certification" of the product. None of the reports of our lab or other labs at the Institute of Physics of Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile certifies either the quality of the product you may receive, nor the origin of the product:
• We do not take samples at a production line of any supposed manufacturer.
• We, at our lab, have no certainty, evidence or proof about the existence of Cu-NP manufacturers in Chile.
• We receive at our labs samples from supposed manufactures, vendors, re-sellers and Cu-NP customers. These samples are just a snapshot image of the material. Nanoparticles, including copper nanoparticles, when improperly handled, tend to change their consistency from minute to minute, due chemical reactions with gases present in the environment (e.g. oxygen), due to growth of nano- or micro-crystals (due to contact between particles, due to vibrations / transport, etc.). That means the analysis of this specific sample does not guarantee that the material you may receive will have the same consistency or purity of the material analyzed in our laboratories. In other words: The result of our analysis naturally cannot be extended to a whole production batch, or to an entire product line, or to a specific manufacturer or seller.
Please be also aware that AFM-analysis, in combination with a suited sample preparation, will give you only information about particle size. From AFM measurements you cannot get any information about sample composition. Complementary methods must be applied (e.g. x-ray diffraction, EDS, EDX), in order to determine the chemical composition of the sample. As a customer you must require from your vendor or re-seller the corresponding analysis, which may show that most of the powder consists of copper o most of the material consists of copper oxide and/or copper salts and/or other materials. To get precise information about nanoparticle size you must ask for, or receive an analysis of AFM, FE-SEM, TEM or SAXS. By our knowledge (please correct us) SAXS seems not to be available in Chile at this moment (November 2016). AFM, FE-SEM and TEM are available at our Institute.
Also make sure that the date of the analysis does not differ too much from the date of your quote you got from a manufacturer or seller (e.g., if you receive a quote in September or October, accompanied by lab reports from June or July, it is not helpful for you).
Finally, as an expert customer or end user (familiar with Condensed Matter Physics, Chemical Physics, Material Science, Nanoscience and provided with the characteristic experimental and technological skills of these areas) you may require a similar expertise from your manufacturer or vendor.
Take care: Real copper nanoparticles Cu-NP are highly reactive and can even cause fire or explosion if they get in contact with oxygen.
In case of any doubt or to check the authenticity and validity of the AFM analysis you received, please contact us (Prof. Dr. Ulrich Volkmann, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).